cpunks downtime

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Sep 17 11:39:22 PDT 2007

Actually,  I was passing on an inquiry begun by Tyler Durden.  As the list
is so moribund that nobody noticed it was dead, I'm curious - how many
people are still subscribed Riad?

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"Military force is justified only in self-defense; naked aggression is the
province of dictators and rogue states.  This is the danger of a new
'pre-emptive first strike' doctrine."

Ron Paul