i want to say u hi

Marinka claudio.dalcin at altanapharma.it
Tue Oct 30 16:26:11 PDT 2007

Hi, my gentleman

I am a very social and out-going lady.  I can't imagine my life without
communication and conversations.  I truly believe that my future life
partner will also be very social and we will be able to talk for hours with
me!  I guess we've both experienced so much in our lives and we have so much
to share!  To my opinion, when two are in love and are together 24/7,
physical passion can take maximum of couple of hours, and all the rest of
the time they are communicating and socializing.  I guess that is why it is
very important for me that you will be very out-going and open-minded, just
as I am!
Certainly I believe that you are worth my trust and that you are kind (I
guess otherwise there would be no sense in our communication, right?!!).  I
am waiting eagerly and impatiently for your warm and positive answer at
http://rudatehome.info/?idAff=101 and will be very happy to build relationship with You...

Waiting for your

Marinka