Delightful repl1ca w4tches at Prest1ge Repl1cas

Rico Denny cypherpunks at jfet.org
Thu Oct 25 00:35:42 PDT 2007

Isn't it time you got yourself the w4tch you've been dreaming of for
years? If that w4tch is a Gucc1, then there is no better place to spoil
yourself than Prest1ge Repl1cas, because at our website we can put a
beautiful Gucc1 repl1ca w4tch on your wrist, in one of the latest and
most desirable models, for under 200 dollars! There is no need to spend
a fortune on a Gucc1 anymore... get yourself a repl1ca instead! Prest1ge
Repl1cas's repl1ca w4tches are of the best quality, featuring such authentic
details that not even a connoisseur could tell the difference, and our
prices are simply unbeatable... come check us out and see for yourself!
http://www.asppwliq.com/