Stock Quotes

Maricela Miles akstcabsolutemnsdgs at absolute.hu
Mon Oct 22 21:26:08 PDT 2007

WORLD STOCK REPORT FOR TUESDAY Nov 23, 2007

Company: DYNAMIC MEDIA HOLDIN

Good day to all broker's, Day Trader's and Investor's World stock report
has become famous with some great stock picks. We released DMHN for Monday and watched it climb 100% in a few hours, HURRAY for us.

We extend it for Tuesday 23rd with new release we could see 200-300% gains.

SYMBOL: DMHN.PK
Fri close:  .10
CURRENT PRICE: .18
SHORT TERM 7 DAY PROJECTION:  $.60

WE GIVE IT TO YOU AGAIN AS A GIFT.

News Release at Closing:
Dynamic Media Holdings, Inc. Is Pleased to Announce an Agreement With Publishers Consulting Group

THIS COMPANY IS DOING INCREDIBLE THINGS.