The cheapest, fastest V1agra is inside

Tony Hogue cypherpunks at jfet.org
Sat Oct 20 23:26:18 PDT 2007

Buying men-oriented med1cations like V1agra is always a little
embarrassing. But it doesn't have to be that way anymore! You can now
get any prescr1ption med1cation (without the prescr1ption) with total
anonymity, right  from the comfort and privacy of your own home. Simply
visit US Hea1thcare 1nc. today, and order your V1agra, Cial1s or Lev1tra,
the modern and easy way: online! No matter what your med1cation needs
are, US Hea1thcare 1nc. can fulfill them. From men-specific products, to
ant1-depress4nts, all the way to we1ght l0ss meds, US Hea1thcare 1nc.
has it all. It's no wonder we are becoming America's online ph4rmacy, with
more than 80,000 satisfied customers, and growing! Just pay us a visit,
and we guarantee you will find our shopping process easier, and our prices
lower than any other ph4rmacy!
http://www.djkdqdjj.com/