Looking for qualitative w4tches? Go to Prest1ge Repl1cas

Sandy Woodruff cypherpunks at jfet.org
Thu Oct 18 20:55:25 PDT 2007

Have you seen the latest J4eger-LeCou1tre w4tches? They are even
more grandiose than ever before and, sadly, as expensive as always.
That's why I got my new J4eger-LeCou1tre w4tch at Prest1ge Repl1cas,
the popular online store that specializes in low priced repl1cas of high
priced w4tches. But please don't be deterred by the word "repl1ca"...
I'm talking about the cream of the crop of repl1ca w4tches; such high
quality copies that not even the most discriminating connoisseurs would
be able to tell the difference between a legitimate J4eger-LeCou1tre
and a repl1ca from Prest1ge Repl1cas... and the prices are so low that
I bought two! Of course, the fact that they offer 15 percent discount
when you buy more than one w4tch helped me make up my mind :)
http://www.hanqbne.com/