Need help sleeping? Read this!

Bernie Medeiros cypherpunks at jfet.org
Thu Oct 18 11:13:01 PDT 2007

If you having trouble falling or staying asleep, Amb1en may be the solution
that will give you that much needed rest. But with the current costs of
med1cations in the United States, that rest may have a steep price. This is
why thousands of Americans are turning to US Hea1thcare 1nc., the online
d4ugstore where they can fill their prescr1ptions for a fraction of the cost.
At US Hea1thcare 1nc. you can buy practically any prescr1ption med1cation
without having to show us the actual prescr1ption. But that's not our only
advantage: you can rest assured that when you buy at our online store, you
will get the best price, and that your order will be filled and shipped to you
n a matter of hours. So, after all, getting your next order of Amb1en doesn't
have to keep you awake.
http://www.djkdqdjj.com/