(MD5 Death below) PlayStation 3 predicts next US president (fwd)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Fri Nov 30 04:05:00 PST 2007

This will make any further use of MD5 very very hard to justify.

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

What religion, please tell me, tells you as a follower of that religion
to occupy another country and kill its people? Please tell me. Does
Christianity tell its followers to do that? Judaism, for that matter?
Islam, for that matter? What prophet tells you to send 160,000 troops
to another country, kill men, women, and children? You just can't wear
your religion on your sleeve or just go to church. You should be
truthfully religious.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad