Kissinger: Nation-State Collapsing, Film At 11

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 14:10:09 PST 2007

Huh? Me, a leftist?

OK, I read Chomsky sometimes. He's right about some things. The one (only?)
thing the best leftists are good at is pointing to a lot of the bad shit in
'capitalist' (read: US)  society that nobody wants to see.

But as for the communists, war has had little to do with it. The soviets in
the end beat themselves and imploded their economy, and the practical Chinese
recognized the inevitable. Come to think of it, the one thing that might end
up killing the US is the hard-on sported by the so-called right wing to
convert the US economy into a command-driven one via the military industrial
complex. In other words, the problem with the republicans is that they're
Stalinists in disguise and, as you look to point out, supply and demand (or
physics) will get them in the end: You can only print up so much funny money.

As for winning in Vietnam...do you mean in this universe? And saying that we
were 'winning' except for the cut in funds is kinda like saying "we were
winning except for running out of bullets and soldiers"...

-TD> Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:02:01 -0500> To: camera_lumina at hotmail.com;
clips at philodox.com; dgcchat at dgcchat.com; cypherpunks at al-qaeda.net> From:
rah at shipwright.com> Subject: RE: Kissinger: Nation-State Collapsing, Film At
-----------------> R. A. Hettinga <mailto: rah at ibuc.com>> The Internet Bearer
Underwriting Corporation <http://www.ibuc.com/>> 44 Farquhar Street, Boston,
MA 02131 USA> "... however it may deserve respect for its usefulness and
antiquity,> [predicting the end of the world] has not been found agreeable to>
Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista. + Windows Live.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_M
ediaCtr_bigscreen_102007