let's learn each other

July gihan at dalh.jcpenney.com
Wed Nov 21 15:33:10 PST 2007

Hello, Marko

Man of my desire is strong and tough.  He is worth thousands of others, he
is confident and intelligent and he indeed knows how to rule.  I dream of a
man who would be elder than me, thus wiser and much more experienced.  I am
a weak woman and I need gentleman's shoulders to lean on.  You are a man of
my choice and it would be great if you react to my interest towards you
http://yourukrainebridesonline.info/?idAff=101].  I really wish you can be a real husband, a real man,
and on my side I can be a real woman in all meanings, a wonderful wife,
patient and soft mother to our children and good hostess to our house.
Please don't make me wait any longer, tell me your feelings:

Waiting for your mail

July