Colossus in action

John Wilson tugwilson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 06:06:02 PST 2007

On Nov 15, 2007 9:51 AM, David Hansen <davidh at spidacom.co.uk> wrote:
> I admire those who had the enthusiasm to rebuild the machine and who
> had the contacts to get hold of the plans and notes that remained. The
> last time I took a particular interest in the project, some years ago,
> they were trying to find the right sort of valve and had just completed
> the framework for hurtling paper tape round and round.

We visited a couple of weeks ago and I took some snaps of the rebuild
project http://flickr.com/photos/tug/sets/72157602953115982/

BP has improved markedly since we last visited (about three years
ago). However the guided tours are even worse than ever (our guide
remonstrated with passers by for taking whilst he was droning on).
Take one of the excellent electronic guides and do your own tour.

John Wilson