Sameer: Stress Fracture, Sent Home

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sun Nov 11 09:49:03 PST 2007

<http://www.creativedestruction.com/archives/000835.html>

Creative Destruction

Sent home

Stress fracture. Three weeks from graduation. The colonel said his
recommendation was that I not reapply because of my age waiver status, but
apparently his recommendation is not completely binding, so I still might
have a chance to go back in the summer, if I can demonstrate serious PT
improvement. We will see. The last seven weeks really made me even more
committed to being a Marine and seriously cemented my love for the Corps.

Posted by Sameer on November 11, 2007 6:25 AM | Permalink

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA