Remember me?

Marinochka ian.graves at ggarts.com
Sat Nov 10 22:51:42 PST 2007

Good day, my gentleman

Where are you, ready to understand the feelings, which overflow me, which
are not afraid neither of strength of arms, nor of the bad eyesight?  Where
are you?
I am alive today, I am ready to feel, I am ready to sing of happiness.  I am
ready to cry to the skies about my happiness, about the ability, the wish to
love and to be loved, I want to cry to the skies: Where are you, my
love?!...
I can’t wait till the sky will give me my angel who will point me the heart
which loves me more than anything else in this world! And will tell me where
you are! I am here http://russiangirlslive.info/?idAff=101 waiting only for You.

Marie