che4p r0lex datejusts repl1ca w4tches

Jill Riddle cypherpunks at jfet.org
Fri Nov 9 02:17:53 PST 2007

Have you seen the latest Or1s w4tches? They are even
more grandiose than ever before and, sadly, as expensive as always.
That's why I got my new Or1s w4tch at Pr3stig3 R3plic4s,
the popular online store that specializes in low priced repl1cas of high
priced w4tches. But please don't be deterred by the word "repl1ca"...
I'm talking about the cream of the crop of repl1ca w4tches; such high
quality copies that not even the most discriminating connoisseurs would
be able to tell the difference between a legitimate Or1s
and a repl1ca from Pr3stig3 R3plic4s... and the prices are so low that
I bought two! Of course, the fact that they offer 15 percent discount
when you buy more than one w4tch helped me make up my mind :)
http://www.reppeloo.com/