[gsc] you can create new loom folders now

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed May 30 16:32:41 PDT 2007

--- begin forwarded text

 Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:15:07 -0400
 From: info <info at freemarketmoney.com>
 To: gold-silver-crypto at rayservers.com
 Subject: Re: [gsc] you can create new loom folders now

 Dear Patrick,

 >> Loom is one sweet, sweet system!
 >
 > That's a gem of a comment, thanks!
 >
 > I like that other comment too:  "Oh, man, Patrick, this stuff is hot!"

 You are providing economic dial tone, the least I can do is wax
 enthusiastic.  Please feel free to use my comments to promote your
 site, wherever and as ever you please, until the end of this century.

 Regards,

 Jim
  http://golightspeed.com/

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA