[Dgcchat] major milestone for loom

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Mon May 28 19:33:16 PDT 2007

Hi!  If it's a major milestone, can you tell us what the system is,
and something about the difference between the old and new?
I don't have a login, and guessing trivial passwords didn't get me in,
and the "News" section mainly referred to bug fixes etc.

I'm guessing it probably has something to do with payments?