let's learn each other

Jozy sales at wisediet.com
Mon May 28 06:43:30 PDT 2007

Privet, my gentleman

I am writing to you with the suggestion: let's create family! Don't wonder, I know that it sounds strange and even may scare you, but nevertheless....I dream about family, children and life in harmony and love. What about your dreams?
If you have the same, write me here http://loveandtalks.com/foundings and I will reply you with pleasure. I am not an ideal woman, I am ordinary, but I know that for one man I will be special and the best one. And I want this man to be You! What may be better family life when you have loving and caring relations? But I am not able to create it alone, I need partner, life partner. If you're not scared and want to have family too, I will wait for your letter.

Looking forward to hear from you
Jozy