[gsc] e-gold indictment unsealed

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon May 7 09:01:35 PDT 2007

On Fri, 4 May 2007, Eric Cordian wrote:

> This will be the death of e-cash.

I certainly hope so!  As done today, there is no form of "e-cash" which is
safe from government theft.  With this in mind, why would we allow e-cash
to continue?

Better to stockpile those matls yourself.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

"The real point is that you cannot harbor malice toward others and then
cry foul when someone displays intolerance against you. Prejudice
tolerated is intolerance encouraged. Rise up in righteousness when you
witness the words and deeds of hate, but only if you are willing to rise
up against them all, including your own. Otherwise suffer the slings and
arrows of disrespect silently."

Harvey Fierstein is an actor and playwright.