Do u want to know me?

Olga chandler at clloydjohnson.com
Thu May 3 06:15:13 PDT 2007

Ave, my friend

Are you ready for extreme acquaintance with me, a lady-fire? I am here to burn your life with love. Don't be scared, I won't only burn your love with love but  will brings into your life cosiness, comfort and happiness. Do you want to come back home and to meet  there beautiful and loving wife? As for me, I dream to meet after work my beloved husband, to hug and kiss him. I see that we can have much in common and to build loving relations. If you are ready to risk and decide if I am your destiny, I will wait you here http://thanxtolove.com/hoping

Hugs and kisses

Olga