Cryptome takedown

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 02:28:44 PDT 2007

John:
Anything besides the relatively obvious at work here? I'm thinking your ISP
got a visit or two from MwG suits and just didn't want the heat. I'm
surprised this didn't happen a few years ago.

Though you don't appear to be the type, it wouldn't be out of place to
solicit any Cypherpunk support in terms of donations or other support if a
final solution ends up being costly. Or at least, I wouldn't be any more
offended than I normally am by some posts on this list.

-TD