smiling to you, dear

Stazy Anglo-turkish at loveonlyme.com
Tue Mar 20 16:25:32 PDT 2007

Aloha, dear

Love is when one soul lives in two hearts… I am looking for another
half of my tender and passionate soul. I want to be a mother and
a wife, I want to be a lover and a friend, I want to be your queen
and I want to be your slave! I want to be everything for you and
I want your love to be my universe!
I want each day for us to be a miracle… I want each kiss to be
the first one… I want us to be the happiest… I want to create the
biggest love in the world…
Do you want to dive into the ocean of passion with me?
I am here http://hotnetlove.com/kidding

Looking forward to get a note from you

Stazy