[Clips] Don't like ID cards? Hand over your passport

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 04:53:40 PDT 2007

What?
These spies have sacrificed their everything for YOU, My Young. Sure they've
lied numerous times, subverted foriegn governments, framed dissidents,
assasinated people while making it look like a heart attack or other natural
cause, rendered and tortured foreign threats, overturned elections and
gotten the democratically elected tossed out...
And all of it for YOU and for the sake of freedom everywhere.
Think about how much that very pretty and photogenic Valerie Plame has
suffered all over the world, protecting your freedom in the furthest parts
of the Globe. And what thanks does she get? She get's outed, cover blown,
and all she wanted to do was her job, for YOU. Forgive me for getting a
little worked up here, my eyes are getting misty...
-TD

>From: John Young <jya at pipeline.com>
>To: cypherpunks at jfet.org
>Subject: Re: [Clips] Don't like ID cards? Hand over your passport
>Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 06:03:50 -0800
>
>This could aid the development of false identities like the
>spies do, lie about everything, who you are, who you work
>for, where you live, who are your associates, who you hurt,
>who you steal from, where you go around the world, what
>laws you break around the planet, what you withhold from
>overseers, with totally deceptive and legitimate-appearing
>documentation, all fully government-approved to deceive
>the enemy, indeed, the legion of enemies doing exactly the
>same thing require that absolute suspicion is necessary.
>
>Two or more worlds, both believable and unbelievable by
>the paranoid standards of the day, with god and the
>devil seeing through the pretenses of the faithful and
>the unfaithful, everybody pantopicizing everybody else,
>comforted in their blind faith that only they know who is
>who, that nobody ever tells the full truth except under
>direst of threat, that is tell the lies you want to hear,
>proving your suspicion is warranted.
>
>Liars breed liars, and that is precisely what law enforcers
>desire to perpetuate their version of reality.
>
>Nobody deceives more than those in authority, nobody
>demands more that they be trusted to do the right thing
>by hook or crook -- forever in the public interest and in
>secrecy.
>
>Well, nobody except the lowest on the totem pole, godless,
>unafraid of the devil's worst, without scruple, happily
>invisible, unknown, down and out. Born to spy.

Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18466&moid=7581