[Clips] Swiss accidentally invade Liechtenstein

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Mar 5 09:50:00 PST 2007

At 4:18 AM -0500 3/5/07, Gabriel Rocha wrote:
>This is an interesting statement... Specially given Liechtenstein's
>reliance on the swiss for their defense "strategy." Why would you have
>military intelligence if you don't have a military?

I was being facetious.

Representations of the existence of same having been made to me by someone
in the past, apparently without foundation, and probably to the regret of
that person now, having all grown up and gotten a real job, and all...

:-)

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA