Today is Your Day to Stop Real ID

Bill Scannell bill at iocaine.com
Tue Jun 26 07:03:37 PDT 2007

Dave,

Can you put this out on wide-scan: it's important.

All the best,

Bill

We have less than 48 hours to stop our nation from having a National
ID card scheme.

The US Senate is scheduled to vote either today or tomorrow on two
amendments that will remove Real ID provisions from the immigration
bill.

Real ID is a very, very real national identification card.  Sixteen
states have passed legislation rejecting REAL ID: now it's time for
the Senate to do their part.  You can fax your Senators and take
immediate action by visiting:

http://unrealid.com/action.html

777 --- 777  777 --- 777
- Benjamin Franklin