U.S. Eyes Antiterror Rules for Small Jets and Boats

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:57:01 PDT 2007

I keep pointing out that, given how easy it would be to blow up the midtown
tunnel, for instance (never mind just taking a backhoe out into the middle
of nowhere and digging up a fiber sheath), the very fact that we don't see
stuff blowing up all the time is proof that there really aren't that many
terrorists out there. In other words, on 9/11 we lost a solid % of them.

As a corollary, if a person is smart enough to get into the US and then be
able to sustain themselves economically (never mind go to college or
graduate school), the desirability of blowing oneself up goes way down.

This means then that it probably gets pretty easy to run out of legitimate
TERROR! to investigate and protect us poor, terrified Americans from. Look
for some staged terrorist incidents by guys  looking to protect their jobs
("LOOK! Someone threw a garbage with the Afghan flag on it through the
window of the 7-11 last night!!!")

-TD