it's wonderful to know u

Josi dimitri at privatours.com
Sat Jun 9 17:58:07 PDT 2007

Good day, my gentleman

A beautiful woman is writing you a letter. This woman is me... I will
tell you something sad about myself. I am a woman who lost all hopes and
dreams to be happy into marriage life. I lost belief into attempts to find
my rue Love.
A lot of men deceived me, tried to broke me and hurt me deeply. But I have
never given up, I overcome all betrayals, lie and went toward my happiness
again and again. But... I am still alone... I am tired to live in lie, to be
a beautiful toy into cruel hands of somebody whom I don't love.
I don't know you, but I was frank with you and if you feel that you're a man
who is able to love, who is able to make me happy, to cure all scars into my
soul. You may expect for sincere and true love of a beautiful, but lonely
woman with broken heart where is left some place for true love  who can
appreciate it http://allwaylove.com/tearslove

Kiss-kiss

Josian D.