Stop paying so much for what you know already.

Luther Murphy cypherpunks at jfet.org
Sat Jun 9 07:09:34 PDT 2007

If our program finds you qualified to receive your diploma from non-accredited universities, by calling our educational
counselors at 1 -77 0-4 56- 5960 they will confirm if you really qualify for our fast track degree programs. These programs
are specially designed for people who have past learning higher education but because of other obligations they can't
find the time to complete there degree.

It also applies to a person who has years of professional experience.
Most people approach our program because when they were starting out in the field they did not need the credentials one
needs in today's society and are finding it difficult to obtain a good position or promotion without a degree.
Please call and leave a message. We are positive that we can help you have the success you so justifiably deserve.

Yours truly,
Special programs educational counselors