Your C1alis 0rder #18913

Eleanor Middleton cypherpunks at jfet.org
Wed Jul 25 05:32:31 PDT 2007

Are you looking for we1ght-l0ss med1cations such as Merid1a at a reduced
price? Would you like to buy ant1depress4nts like Xan4x or Zol0ft, but don't
have a prescr1ption? There is an online ph4rmacy that you need to visit then!
I'm talking about US Hea1thcare 1nc., one of the most trusted names when
it comes to buying prescr1ption meds on the web. US Hea1thcare 1nc. Offers
a extensive list of brand name and generic products at quite competitive
prices, a streamlined and completely anonymous shopping experience, low
shipping prices, and 24 hours customer service by a team of professionals
committed to delivering the highest level of service. We invite you to visit US
Hea1thcare 1nc. today and enter a world where buying your med1cations
of choice doesn't have to be pricey or uncomfortable, but relaxing and
inexpensive.
http://www.aribreq.com/