Private Surfing discontinued

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sat Jul 21 20:24:44 PDT 2007

<http://www.anonymizer.com/consumer/ps_upgrade_authentication.html>

Consumer

Government

Enterprise

About Us

Privacy Blog

Support

Products |  Support  |  Threat Center  |  Press  |  Upgrade Center

Dear Subscriber,

The Private Surfing web based and toolbar version was discontinued on June
20th, 2007.

We are currently requiring our customers to download and utilize the
software version of the service.

Please go to "My Downloads" to retrieve your activation key and download
the software.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support, Monday through
Friday,
7:30 am - 5pm Pacific time:

Within the U.S.: 888 270.0141
Outside the U.S.:858 866.1300
Email Customer Support

Learn more about Anonymous Surfing.

Anonymous Surfing is compatible with Windows 2000 & XP.
Vista version Coming Soon

	*	About Us Store Locator Contact Us Other Links Terms of Use
Privacy Policy Unsubscribe Affiliate Program Employment Sitemap

) 2007 Anonymizer, Inc. All rights reserved. Nyms, Anonymous Surfing, Total
Net Shield, Total Privacy, Digital Shredder, and Anti-Spyware are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Anonymizer, Inc. All other products
are property of their respective owners.

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA