i want to say u hi

Roana S. brewer at sherwoodbishop.com
Wed Jul 18 18:37:12 PDT 2007

Hi, my friend

I understand that I was looking for you all my life. It became evident when
I came here in search of my second half. It's unbelievable, but it's truth!
Do you agree with me that all people are so different and in the storm of
daily routine, it is so hard to make a right choice, to find your true love?
But hope is always alive in the heart and in spite of everything, you find
your happiness.
I know that my happiness is You, You are a man who will be able to make me
happy.
You may ask me how I do know. The answer is very simple.
Just look into your single heart which is missing love and care, and you
will understand everything.
I you understand me and feel truth into my words, you can contact with me
here http://lonelyheartwaiting.com/lovedance

Looking forward to get a letter from you

Roana S.