from girl with hope

Ta physicianpanel at hpol.harrisinteractive.com
Sat Jul 7 22:25:15 PDT 2007

I greet you

I hope that you won't throw my letter into basket, because I am here to give
you and me a chance: to find  love. I am tired to live as I must live; I
want to live as I want. I have never met my true love. I've always thought
about work, family, friends, but I've never thought about myself, my private
life and what I will do in future. I am lonely now. I understand that no
work, no family, no friends can't full the emptiness into my heart. Only my
second half can do it and return brightness into my life. If you understand
that you want to live for yourself, to love and to be beloved, you can find
me here http://thelovingplace.net/dreamings  Your reply will be important for me and I
promise to write you.

Waiting for your mail

Tanyusik