[Clips] How to Interrogate Terrorists

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 09:33:30 PST 2007

Sorry...I can't get past the title, unless of course there are some kind of
terrorist gene that can be tested for so that I can know a priori that I'm
interrogating a terrorist.

This is, of course, aside from the fact that one man's terrorist is the rest
of the world's freedom fighter theese days.

-TD