Worried about being watched? You already are

Brian Randell Brian.Randell at ncl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 12:17:02 PST 2007

Dave:

This article, from today's (UK) Guardian, about the extent of
existing and planned use of automatic car number plate recognition in
the UK, might be of interest to IP.

cheers

Brian

. . .

full article at:

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/weekly/story/0,,2012729,00.html

Cheers

Brian

--
School of Computing Science, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne,
NE1 7RU, UK

Archives: http://v2.listbox.com/member/archive/247/@now