[Clips] Man Busted For Cursing Agent's Mother

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed Feb 14 17:43:42 PST 2007

This is what I meant, a long, long, time ago, about various people around
here, standing on street corners, throwing rocks at cop cars...

Cheers,
RAH
"You piss on their shoes. They break your feet, one bone at a time. Exactly
what part of 'monopoly on force' do you not understand?"

-------
--- begin forwarded text