Smoke up the bud

Bud Shop cypherpunksaycuek at twcny.rr.com
Thu Dec 13 11:11:54 PST 2007

Do You Smoke Big Buddha Bud Or Any Other Legal Bud To Go Crazy ?

http://MyCrazyBuds.com

My buddy Mark stopped hanging out with me because he now works at the post
office and has to do a piss test every other week. Just last week though, i
see him sparking up. I'm like "Dude are you smoking bud again??" and he is
all "Yeah! i bought ONE POUND of Legal Bud at MyCrazyBuds.com and i dont
need to worry, this shit doesnt come up in piss tests and its some potent
shit!" MyCrazyBuds.com is too good to be kept a secret.

One warning though, Dont drive with this potent bud.
My friend blasted up before going on his mailing route and he ended up
crashing the postal truck LOL.
Oh and he still smokes up the Legal Bud!

http://www2.MyCrazyBuds.com

OR

http://EvEm5G.MyCrazyBuds.com