indiscriminate

Alan Mead malfunction at mail.com
Thu Sep 28 04:59:11 PDT 2006

<head>
</head>
THIS LOW-PRICED GEM HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL!<br>
ADD DPER TO YOUR RADAR ON THURSDAY SEP 28 </b></font>
  Symbol: DPER<br>
  Wed Range: 0.004-0.005 (Increase of over 50%!)<br>
  eep Earth Resources to Concentrate Efforts in Energy Secto<br>
  a network of strategic business alliances and corporate partnerships in order
  to identify and capitalize on emerging market opportunities. The Company's plan
  involves acquiring both majority and minority interests in various business
  operations in the commodities market that will prove beneficial to the Company's
  bottom line and shareholder value.</font></p>
  LOSING THOUSANDS IN POTENTIAL GAIN! <br>
  THIS LITTLE STOCK HERE HAS POTENTIAL TO GO UP AS HIGH AS 2000% IN THE NEXT FEW
  DAYS! <br>
Rest assured, my dear one, that I will remember thee always. <br>
It was quite safe, and no doubt they are still doing it in someother city. <br>
Perhaps the gods and the saints did not geton together; at any rate, we missed the job.<br>
In this lifewhich is so sad, trouble conies to everyone.<br>
Wewent up several flights of dark stairs and emerged on to a landing. <br>
Then afterwards I can come back and carry my otherthings out in my pockets. <br>