Mixmaster?

Ulex Europae europus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:21:07 PDT 2006

On 10/23/06, Roy M. Silvernail <roy at rant-central.com> wrote:
> Ulex Europae wrote:
> > I can't be bothered with learning
>
> And that is why you fail.  Do or do not.

I do not need a pilot's license to benefit from an airplane.
I do not need a driver's license to benefit from an automobile.
I do not need to learn C to benefit from Mixmaster software, your
snipjob damaged the context of what I wrote.

I do need Mixmaster software that works on the Win32 platform in that
last case, and that is the major, non-troll point both you and Eugen
glossed over.

> Eugen put it rather succinctly.

No he didn't, he kneejerked. So did you.

Anyone else? Why is there still no functional software for the Win32 platform?