Mixmaster?

Ulex Europae europus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 00:18:06 PDT 2006

I haven't posted here for a while. I certainly haven't posted under my
old nym, for much longer. I'm not inclined to reveal it so, fuck off,
don't ask.

I'm wondering: http://mixmaster.sourceforge.net/

No updates since Jan 2003? Last signing in Jan 2004?

brings a June 2006 date, but still.

Are there no compiled installables for the Win32 platform?
Is ubiquitous anonymity really a bastion of *nix geeks or do
we really want it to be ubiquitous? An installable that works
on Win98/2k/XP is a bare minimum, these days. Anything
else is glique (geek + clique).

Bah, I see why this list is in decline: all punk, no cypher. I
have a day job, I can't be bothered with learning Perl and
C and some other nonsense, I need a tool I can wield. Not
some learning curve with no light at the end of the tunnel,
except what I might create by my own invention.

This list needs a low-level format. Tim was on the right path,
at some point. Pity him now.

--

When I want your opinion, I'll pull it out of you with pliers.