online gambling

Marianne Callahan al at emcquadro.it
Thu Oct 19 12:11:44 PDT 2006

You've been selected to Play at the Crystal club CASIN0!
Your Promotional ID is: MC3MN
Benefits include:
* Up to %320 Bonus on your first deposit
* Fastest growing/most trusted online company
* Play all your favorite games: Live Poker, Live Hold'em,
Live Black Jack, Progressive Slot$, Craps, Baccarat, Etc.
* Play at no-cost to see how exciting and easy it is
* Rapid payouts to all clientele & 24/7 support
* Great games, Sensational Graphics, Thousands of Players,
& Huge Payouts Daily!
We are pleased to announce we have extended the promotion due
to it's fantastic success. See you soon

http://bacterium.biz.berrilm.com/c/73