Jim Bell Looking for a Job Out of Jail in 2009

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 05:59:23 PDT 2006

Hey yeah, waita minute.

Why can't this guy write a book or something detailing the whole story?  If
needs be it can be written by A. Cypherpunk and we'll stick the money in an
account for him. Obviously, it won't be enough to survive oon for long, but
it'll be something rather than nothing and give this guy something
productive to do.

-TD

>From: Steve Furlong <demonfighter at gmail.com>
>To: cypherpunks at jfet.org
>Subject: Re: Jim Bell Looking for a Job Out of Jail in 2009
>Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:58:44 -0400
>
>On Monday 16 October 2006 17:31, John Young wrote:
> > Jim is still forbidden to use computers as far as I know. His notes are
> > usually handwritten. Most of his legal briefs are typewritten but they
>are
> > probably typed by somebody else, although a few are handwritten.
> >
> > His technical skills are considered to be dangerous but not as
>terrifying
> > as the words and thoughts of Assassination Politics, and nothing
> > is more of a WGD than insurgency of no taxes.
>
>Can't be that difficult to find someone to act as his typist. See? Jim Bell
>isn't even touching the computer.
>
>That might work in prison, as the Powers That Be might not let him within
>50'
>of a computer. But any hypothetical post-release restrictions should be
>easily circumvented.
>
>As for the terrors of Thought Crime, you're absolutely right. Hacking a web
>site and grabbing a million SSNs is just a nuisance. Publishing personal
>information on our Lords and Masters is a heinous crime. Giving the
>peasants
>a tool to kill the Lords and Masters must surely be a capital crime,
>probably
>treason.

trip!
http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline