Jim Bell Looking for a Job Out of Jail in 2009

Steve Furlong demonfighter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:58:44 PDT 2006

On Monday 16 October 2006 17:31, John Young wrote:
> Jim is still forbidden to use computers as far as I know. His notes are
> usually handwritten. Most of his legal briefs are typewritten but they are
> probably typed by somebody else, although a few are handwritten.
>
> His technical skills are considered to be dangerous but not as terrifying
> as the words and thoughts of Assassination Politics, and nothing
> is more of a WGD than insurgency of no taxes.

Can't be that difficult to find someone to act as his typist. See? Jim Bell
isn't even touching the computer.

That might work in prison, as the Powers That Be might not let him within 50'
of a computer. But any hypothetical post-release restrictions should be
easily circumvented.

As for the terrors of Thought Crime, you're absolutely right. Hacking a web
site and grabbing a million SSNs is just a nuisance. Publishing personal
information on our Lords and Masters is a heinous crime. Giving the peasants
a tool to kill the Lords and Masters must surely be a capital crime, probably
treason.