Nice job. Best career opportunities.

Bestunisoft info at aisma.com
Tue Oct 17 09:05:39 PDT 2006

Bestunisoft corp. is searching for active people , good and
prospective work.
JOB OFFER:
Bestunisoft corp. company is searching for manager, we will provide
good work salary and profits ( 1000 USD - 3000 USD per week), first 20
candidates will get invitation to start work in our company.(USA and
Italy business bridge, 24 countries are working with our company today).
Interesting work with people and Internet. If you are 21-60 years,
active , smart, write according this e-mail: Bestunisoft at aol.com
(send your CV and information about your education and skills)