Brands signature revisited :-)

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 03:05:26 PDT 2006

That's an interesting set of points...perhaps impossible for mere mortals to
fully understand the impact of. Of course, the whole Lindar can be made to
implode if the 2nd Life Managers decide to virtually print up a lot of
virtual money. Could that impact the actual economy? 'Impossible'....maybe
not...

I'm still wondering too if the new anti-net-gambling laws are really an
attempt to crack down on terrorism. Imagine a gambling site set up so that
someone wishing to move funds can be identified and made to 'loose' 100s of
thousands, but in small transactions. Hell, the site could be otherwise
legitimate. I'd bet the Russians already do this.

-TD