Jim Bell Looking for a Job Out of Jail in 2009

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Oct 16 14:31:09 PDT 2006

Jim is still forbidden to use computers as far as I know. His notes are
usually handwritten. Most of his legal briefs are typewritten but they are
probably typed by somebody else, although a few are handwritten.

His technical skills are considered to be dangerous but not as terrifying
as the words and thoughts of Assassination Politics, and nothing
is more of a WGD than insurgency of no taxes.

-----