Jim Bell Looking for a Job Out of Jail in 2009

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Oct 13 15:39:53 PDT 2006

[Envelope postmarked 29 September 2006.]

Bell
26908-086
Federal Correction Institution
P.O. Box 33
Terre Haute, IN 47808

INMATE IDENTIFICATION CONFIRMED
Legal Mail/Special Mail

Cryptome E-Magazine
Attn John Young, Editor
251 West 89th STreet Suite 6E
New York, NY 10024

[Letter]

Jim Bell 26909-086
P.O. Box 33
TerreHaute, IN 47808

Dear Mr. Young,

I am still in prison, and I will probably be so until Sept 2009. (You
know I was railroaded.) I am very, very worried about my future.
When I get out, I will have nearly no assets and I will need a job.
Right now I'm "networking" to figure out how I will live under
exceedingly trying circumstances.

If you have any ideas, or contacts, or ? My degree is
in chemistry (MIT 1980, Bachelors) and I have extensive
knowledge of electronics. (Analog, digital, etc.) (Ham N7IJS)

Thank you for your past efforts. Please contact my
parents with any ideas.

Sam & Lou Bell
7214 Corregidor
Vancouver, WA 98664