Mixmaster?

rayservers rayservers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:46:46 PST 2006

R.A. Hettinga wrote:
 > Walk away, come back to the desk, come back with a better answer.
 >
 > At 10:04 AM -0500 11/27/06, Ulex Europae wrote:
 >>> And, when somebody writes code worthy of being ubiquitous and
easy-to-use,
 >>> there's nothing the market will be able do to "repress" it, either.
 >> Prove it. You could use a few extra million dollars, couldn't you?
 >
 > 'tis a paradox, Mr. Fermi. Care to figure it out?
 >
 > Hint: Prices are discovered...
 >
 > :-)
 >
 > Cheers,
 > RAH

Yes, and until the mixmaster nodes start to *charge* anonymous digital
gold tokens for routing, and lets nodes gets into competition with each
other to create a robotic free market, the Internet will be a baby eaten
alive by Mighty Big Brother and mixmaster will be overrun by the tragedy
of the commons...

Big Fat Hint: The above (pay for traffic nodes) will result in spam free
untraceable email, robotic economically viable self extending wireless
networks, Voip thats really secure and high quality, DDoS proof
Internet, private p2p markets for commodities, stocks etc... etc. Now,
if there are investors out there... speak up.

The alternative Internet provided "for free" is the biggest boon to big
government, ever! (well, almost... after fiat money). "Capitalist"
$$investors are about to be eaten alive by fiat money that is not theirs
which they soon cannot move... The clampdown will be, heh, SWIFT (sic).

I spoke about this at HOPE6, I don't know if more than a couple of
people in the audience even got an inkling of what the hell I was
talking about. If they did, and are busy producing code, more power to them.

Best regards,

---Venkat.