Mixmaster?

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Nov 27 07:42:47 PST 2006

At 10:04 AM -0500 11/27/06, Ulex Europae wrote:
>No. Galileo advanced a fact and might swatted him for it, that the
>Earth was the center of the universe has never been a fact. There are
>other "facts" that simply aren't so despite consensus to the contrary.

Physics causes finance. Finance causes law. Law causes politics. Politics
causes religion. Your point is?

>A refresher: the EFF is
>suing AT&T for getting into bed with the NSA and the widespread
>eavesdropping that has been engaged in. Widespread encryption has been
>needed for quite some time, it hasn't been particularly wanted because
>it isn't easy or accessible. Yet.

And that, besides proving that EFF can't do much but sue, proves what, exactly?

Again. You want mixmaster code. Write code. Quit whining.

>Prove it. You could use a few extra million dollars, couldn't you?

Indeed. However, I'm not the one asking others to write code for free, am I?

>I asked why Mixmaster software was not available for the
>Win32 platform. The underlying question, why fully-encrypted
>communications were not more widespread - you've more than amply
>demonstrated why.

And so did you.

Thank you very much for playing. Insert quarter for new game.

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA