Ekaterina, still waiting for your reply

Ekaterina B. info at hpc.org
Sat Nov 11 01:19:41 PST 2006

Hi! I am Ekaterina. I am a kind, sociable woman.
I have a lot of tenderness inside my soul which waits for somebody to
be given to. I dream someone to steal my heart one day - I want to
love and to be loved! People say I have a strong personality, but I am
weak inside and like every woman I want to be defended by some strong
knight in this world!
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to

admin at 1WIFEFORU.INFO

Would you like to know me better and to meet me?
Waiting for your reply, Ekaterina.

compost grammar