Mixmaster?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:20:02 PST 2006

Here's a free VM generator. I have no idea if it can be configured to
support Mixmaster:

http://www.easyvmx.com/

As for the tone, it doesn't hurt to have a fire lit under one's butt
sometimes. Although I agree with the 'Cypherpunks Write Code' paradigm, the
other half of the coin is that if only Cypherpunks write (and use!) code
then we might as well walk around with targets painted on our jackets.

It wouldn't hurt to have a Win32 Mixmaster client, so long as no one doing
anything important believes that it'd be all that secure. (On the other
hand, f*ck 'em if they do...)

-TD