[gnu at toad.com: May 24: National Day of Outrage at NSA/Telco surveillance]

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue May 23 15:43:16 PDT 2006

At 6:06 PM -0700 5/23/06, John Young drunkenly emetted, just missing my shoes:

>You fucking heathenism hetero in denial, some advanced folks
>relish both of those delights, and you might like the combo
>too ... and your goat is fed up with its balls being licked.

>That's a Colbert Report.

Ah. The voice of reason, once removed.

Thank you for your enlightened opinion.

Having done so, feel free to go back to waving signs to make shadow-puppets
on the cave wall...

;-)

Cheers,
RAH
Somewhere, there's a gamelon playing "Nearer My God to Thee"
--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA